We are currently active in kitesurfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding and snow kiting while at the same time looking to expand in new corners of the world and in all snow- and watersports developments.
In the process of our fast growth and servicing more than 60 markets worldwide, we are in a constant search for strong individuals and motivated talents to become part of our dynamic Mystic Team.
If you are active in the field of Marketing, (International) Sales, Styling, Logistics or Finance and you believe you can be a valuable addition to our team, please make yourself known. After receiving your Curriculum Vitae and possible additional valuable information we will make a first (CV) judgment after when we could send you more detailed Mystic / company information or even a first interview invitation.
Your information will always be treated very confidentially and kept on file even if your ideal position might not be vacant at that particular moment.
Job Vacancy In Holland: Technical Product Designer Mystic Waterwear
Mystic International is offering the dream job for a kitesurfer/windsurfer and / or wakeboarder with a technical background who is 100% focused on product innovation.
You can co-design the newest collection of Waterwear among the biggest brand names in the market. We are therefore looking for a technical specialist who is dedicated to modern watersports and product innovation. Are you going to be a part of our young and dynamic team? Mission and Responsibilities
- designing / redesigning and developing all products for an international watersports brand
- plan and produce visual drawings using 3D/CAD software programs
- use construction, design, configuration and customer specifications and from these, produce 3D/CAD data records and technical documentation
- evaluate production, assembly and joining procedures and incorporate these results into the forming, design and construction process
- produce technical support documentation
- conduct researches in the watersports market and analyze new product opportunities
- plan, organize and coordinate sequences of operations /construction and design processes
- work in a team, process and project-oriented manner, and apply methods for planning, implementing and monitoring
- use of English language documentation, and correspond and communicate with customers in English
- responsible for our warranty process in combination our sales department. Assist in informing, advising and supporting customers
- enthusiastic team player
- creative innovator
- no nonsense, hands on personality
- pro-active & determined approach
- result and efficiency driven
- linking challenges and are solution driven
- continuous improvement of skills
- dedicated to water sports
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Industrial design or a similar degree
- sed to work with Illustrator/Photoshop, 3D/CAD software and Excel
- some knowledge of pattern making
- more than 2 years product development experience
- excellent verbal and written in English language
- not afraid for hard work and travel!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add your motivational letter and Curriculum Vitae (including photo).
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated