Copywriter40 hours a week (fulltime)
We’re looking for a wordsmith, ready to deliver puns on demand, snappy campaign lines, someone who can help craft the message and story of our brands. You will be a crucial member of a multi skilled inhouse marketing team. Working for the different brands of the North Actionsports Group.
- You will work on copy for our websites, paid and organic social media content, campaigns, product descriptions, blog articles, interviews; creating strong long and short copy.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You switch easily between different tone of voices and are able to bring our brands to a higher level.
- You ensure that everything is correct, makes sense, is consistent and meets project objectives through creative excellence.
- Branded copy that resonates with our target audiences
- Conceptual copy for seasonal themes and scripts.
- Have +/- 5 years of experience
- Can show us a portfolio that speaks volumes about the talent, skills and experience that you will bring;
- Master the English language in word and writing;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media, social platforms and how digital really works;
- Can come up with great ideas and concepts;
- You have basic knowledge of SEO, Content and Community Management Systems;
- Proactive, passionate and creative
- Affinity with board sports (kite, wind, surf, wake) is required
- A competitive salary
- A good pension scheme;
- A varied position; working in a dynamic and fast-growing organization active in more than 70 countries;
- Attractive staff discount on our products;
- Annual staff outing and Friday afternoon drink;
- Company lunch;
- Company gym;
- Possibility of yoga, company massage, table tennis, table football, and pool billiards;
- Space for creativity and initiative;
Our HQ is based in Katwijk. Please only reply if you’re based in the Randstad area.
Send your motivation, resume, and salary expectations to: email@example.com